Thursday, April 12, 2012

To do's

"The little plans I tried to carry have failed, O'dear God. But I will not sorrow, I will pause a little while, and try again tomorrow." - Anushree Karnani

My to-do's:

1. Continue on my discovery of my relationship with God. 

2. Begin taking care of myself again, IE putting on makeup, accessorizing, etc.

3. Get regular pedicures. It is summer, after all.

4. Save as much money as possible -- this means cutting out buying a lot of nail polish, or frivolous things. 

5. Read the Harry Potter series before summer is over... yes. A geek. I know. 

6. Rediscovery of myself. The things I love, and the things that make me happy. 

7. Be a little more understanding.

8. Learn more patience. 

9. Get organized. Everywhere. Closets, bathroom, filing cabinet, computer desk. 

10. Live life with a smile. 


1 comment:

  1. Are there any books you are reading to draw nearer to God?

    I'd love to chat on email, things are settling down a bit for me, so if you'd like to email me feel free ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete